On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 08:58, Dennis Myers wrote:

> That may be part of it, but I believe that the people who venture in to linux
> have open minds and a belief that the world is bad enough as it is so maybe
> we can make it better with the OSS. Turn no one away, help all that we can.
> This is a network of givers not greeders.  Bad english, bad english. Hehe.
> You get my meaning?  :  )

It's the same mentality that we had throughout the 80's and early 90's -
but that changed with the tide of Win95 and WinNT and public internet.
THEN all of a sudden, people became closed mouthed and close minded -
almost like CNE's (Novell ticket holders)...now that's all changing once
again - and the only way for everyone to benefit is to benefit everyone
else.

--
Thu Dec 12 15:50:01 EST 2002
  3:50pm  up 1 day,  8:12,  6 users,  load average: 1.78, 2.39, 2.13

   .o0 linux user:267497 0o.
--------------------------------
|            __    __          | kühn media australia
|           /  \ /| |'-.       | http://kma.0catch.com
|          .\__/ || |   |      |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | stephen kühn
|      | /  \__.`=._) (_       |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |/ ._/  |"""""""""|     |  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|      |'.  `\ |         |     |    icq: 5483808
|  smk  ) /_/| |.-------.|     | mobile: 0410-728-389
|      '  `-`' "         "     | Berkeley, New South Wales, AU
Coralament*Best Grötens*Liebe Grüße*Best Regards*Elkorajn Salutojn

He who lives without folly is less wise than he believes.