FemmeFatale wrote:
[snip]

Sir Robin
(who, incidentally, took on that title as a way of taking the piss out of people who had questioned his motivation for defending a "damsel in distress" on this list)

I have to snicker luv, cause I must admit you taking that title was quite the surprise at the time. The fact you still have it amazes me :)
Knighthood is for life, not just for Christmas!

If I may comment, your post sounds as if you are both discussing a religion, not an OS. Heh, just thought that was funny.
The same considerations apply, albeit at a trivial level.

FemmeFatale
Good to see you back here!

Sir Robin the Faithful