On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> > > terry wrote:
> > >
> > > I've installed Linux-Mandrake about 6 times now and
> > > every time I do X windows just comes up blank regardless
>
> 6 times, ouch. Try running Xconfigureator from now on. It's a lot less work.

If Xconfigurator also does not suit your needs i would suggest
running the oldest and most succesfull program around for configuring
X, 'xf86config' its text based askes only yes or no answers,  or
hit enter to continue stuff.  All you need is the doco's from your
hardware to answer the questions properly, if that fails, then you
are doing something very wrong, or have failed to install the proper
software needed for you machines, if thats the case xf86config will
tell you.

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]