Yes and no
The commands
urpmi.update -a
urpmi --auto-select

Would update your entire system with the latest and greatest of every package
installed on your system from every source defined.

urpmi.update -a
urpmi --update --autoselect
would update only from the Mandrake updates server

while
urpmi.update
urpmi package_name
will install the latest version of that package.

(The urpmi.update -a command simply makes the list of available packages up to
date. You do not need it if updating from 'fixed' sources)

If you look at the mail I referenced, only one of those sources is restricted
to Mandrake Club members. These are the commercial packages off the powerpack
CDs. RPMS made by club members are in the 'unsupported folder' on the mirrors
and are available by urpmi by anyone. None of those packages would be found
on rpnfind.net

derek