At 12:33 PM 12/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
<snipper with some hedge trimmers I have lying around>

It is somewhat likely that there may be some kind of motherboard bios
faux pas that has been corrected since the mobo was released.  My best
suggestion is to go to the Shuttle website and download the latest
greatest bios for your mobo, and flash the bios. (under vanilla dos)
It's possible that there may be a firmware incompatibility between 9.0
and the mobo;

You mention flashing an Nvidia card ... I have yet to figure out how to do so?!

Wanna email me off list (or on, your choice ofc) about how to go about this? Mines a creative labs ( ya ya I know you hate em, so shoot me... and btw suggest a diff frigging soundcard I can get thats compatible with most of todays games? Hercules will no longer make sound cards which is what I was planning to buy :( ) GeForce2. So is my g/f's.

Any advice?
FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert