Wow! It's amazing what this list is capable of! It is so powerful, that
just sending an email to the list can fix problems! Grin! Grin!
Actually, I re-tried the install by pressing the "F1" key during the
boot-up sequence, typed in "expert" at the prompt, and went through the
install that way. I also dropped the security to "Standard". After
connecting to my second NIC (eth1), the login worked. Who'd a thunk it!

Now let's see what this thing will do! If anyone's interested, I'll keep
you posted.
--
Lanman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>