Title: RE: [newbie] Digital cameras

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Anne Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 2:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Digital cameras

On Tuesday 17 Dec 2002 7:55 pm, Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:
> Well, that explains it. Hey Anne, if you want I think I can get one at the
> local Best Buy. A PNY like I have is around $32 US And I can ship to you no
> problem. Course with the Christmas season shipping might be slow. Or you
> could order direct from Best Buy, I think. Not sure what their shipping
> policy is for overseas. HTH Dennis M.

That's kind, Dennis.  Let's leave it until after Christmas.  I can download my
pics onto my grandson's windows box and the network them across for the
present.  I'll think about the options for combined readers that I mentioned
to s (combined xD and smartmedia or xDto DF adapter), then see what seems
best bet.  If the concensus is that neither are a good bet, I'll carry on as
I am for now with this camera, hoping that we'll soon get support.  At that
point, though, I will ask you again about getting hold of one.  May I contact
you off-list if we get to that?  Thanks

Anne
Sure, no problem, the address listed with this mail or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Happy Holidays.