On Tuesday 17 Dec 2002 9:11 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

> I'll let you know what happens.

I spoke to Fuji Tech Support this morning.  They say that their cameras are
all standards compliant, and should be readable to *nixs.  They are, however,
high voltage devices, which may need drivers (?)  The card readers they
supply are low voltage, and should be readable by all systems without special
drivers (?).  Not sure I understand.

However, they said to talk to my camera supplier about the possibility of a
money back guarantee.  Don't know how that will be received, but I'm going to
try it.  Let you know what happens.

Anne