Stephen:
Thx for the feedback.
I'd love to do that but.....
I can't get a pci ethernet card to work on the 2nd puter and the ISA
slots are full.  Windows has to be on the main machine since my
girlfried has put in half the money for it (including the new 17"
monitor) and she won't hear of it if i were to try and get her to use
the "little puter" with only a 3gig hard drive and old hardware plus a
sound card that doesn't want to work.  If she wasn't so smart i'd just
delete the windows partition on the main box and say OOPS honey, there's
something wrong with the main computer!  windows won't boot!  But as she
is she'd know exactly what I did LOL. (no i wouldn't really do that...
hehehe)

So.. is it possible to set this up or do you think i'm going to have to
get this machine it's own IP with at&t?

Thanks :-)
Jerry.