Bryan Tyson wrote:

On Monday 23 December 2002 18:07, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

I use the TV card to capture the audio/video - to disk - then convert

Would you mind describing how you do this?
For some reason I can never get sound to record. All I get is silent video. I have a Haupauge WinTV by the way. The line-in is working properly and turned up. I can record plain audio from the line-in, just not audio as part of a video capture.

May Iask whether your Haupauge Win tv card can handle digital tv ?
Is it analogue only /

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.

I've promised my better half I will not be here tomorrow, but I suspect
a certain gentleman form a faraway place may just bring me something
that needs some of your help, so who knows.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]