Anne,

    I am using 9.0. OO was installed from the distro CDs.
But I installed also the textar packages....

/stefano

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday 31 Dec 2002 12:24 pm, Michael Biddulph wrote:

Stefano

I have had the same problem. The only way I could find was to:
Uninstall OpenOffice.org and libraries.
I then installed the OpenOffice.org tar.gz file from their site.

Yeah...I know it is a 70MB download, I had a copy on a pc mag cover cd, so
I was lucky.

It now runs fine and everything seems to work ok.

Good luck with this...

Michael Biddulph
Brisbane Australia

Stefano - which Mandrake distro are you using?  Was your OO.o installed from
the distro discs?

Anne