On Wednesday 01 January 2003 03:30 pm, you wrote:
> Smiley:
> Don't even think about resizing your win2k partition with diskdrake. It can
> mess up your win2k.
> I used partition magic 7 and all worked fine.

It is o.k. to use diskdrake IF the W2k partition is FAT.  If it is NTFS you
shouldn't try it.  Partition Magic will work, but it will only do ext2, and
be careful--it can mess up your partition table (for sure--it has happened to
me).  Never use Partition Magic and then allow DiskDrake to change any
partiton sizing, do any formatting, etc.  If you use Part Magic, do
everything with it, including assigning the /, swap and /home.  Then just
point DiskDrake at the pre-made partitions during the install.

e.