Smiley wrote:

Hi, I know this topic isn't exactly new :)
but I need help in order to allow a friend of mine to get rid of W2000 :-D

What I need is to know how he can resize
(avoiding re-installation) of W2000 without
losing any datas...

I know diskdrake can't do that...
So, any suggestion about Partition Magic
or everything else?

Smiley

Partition Magic is the tool you need to use for re-sizing partitions without losing data. I highly recommend it to resize the Windows partitions, provided it is installed on Windows. I only have V5 which doesn't support anything past NT, but I think the new V7 supports Win 2000.

HTH