From: Franki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 7:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] Linux & W2000

yeah, I'll agree with that..

I got Femmes copy myself...

it sucks... It found errors on my NTFS install and just died.. said it
couldn't help and exited..

Funny thing is winblows works fine...

I used and old copy of ghost to move to a new drive and it got the size
tiny bit wrong..

PM6 could not fix it, so I deleted it.. no use for useless software..

rgds

Frank