It's your choice, either remove lilo with the dos switch in which case your left with
w2k's own boot loader or leave lilo in place (it sits in the mbr) either way when
you come to install mandrake a new lilo will be written.
John

Mark Mitchell wrote:

If I do a clean install and format my Linux partitions will I still be able to boot the windows 2000 partition through LILO?

- Mark