Title: Message
I have done this several times without any problem.

Adolfo
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mark Mitchell
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Dual Boot Upgrade

If I do a clean install and format my Linux partitions will I still be able to boot the windows 2000 partition through LILO?

- Mark

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Friday 03 Jan 2003 2:49 am, Mark Mitchell wrote:

    I have a machine running windows 2000 server and Mandrake 8.0
I want to upgrade to Mandrake 9. Is there anything I should beware of
before upgrading a dual boot machine. If I lose my 2000 install I will
be screwed.

- Mark

Others deal with the upgrade issue.  Just to add my 2p worth -

You wouldn't try to upgrade, would you?  Most people have found that dodgy.  A
clean install is to be preferred.

Anne