On Friday 03 January 2003 01:50 pm, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Saturday 04 January 2003 12:14 am, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > I think you're the only one that got it, Ron. It was a tongue in cheek
> > deal...
> >
>  :-)
> >
> > Geez, ya gotta step lightly these days to avoid a crucifixion.  <jk>
>
> landmines, landmines... :-)
>
> > Well, the thread was worth it anyway; after all it got ET out of the
> > woodwork.  That usually means it was halfway interesting.  <jk>
>
> Yeah, you know - when that guy gets quiet... :-)
I had a motercycle accident back in the early part of Nov, and been typing
with a cast on my arm, been reading everything, but was out of commission for
a few days (got a rod installed in my thigh and was unconsious for three
days) but yesterday I got the cast off the arm. But heck you guys are so fast
with the answers I just get to read and learn.