Linux users must be
> left wing liberal Democrats because they don't follow the norm..

Actually, the team work, freeness (freedom), open source code, free market,
less breaucratic (Microsoft, goverment like monsters), less regulation,
freedom (originally slavery of course), responsibility, sharing, etc. are
more republican or libertarian in nature.
Canadian-Bruce Cockburn's- album "The trouble with normal"  (it always gets
worse), is a leftiest ake at "normal".  (culture & morality)
I'm alternative in nearly everything I do, from Linux to organic food
production, Black/White reconciliation, restoration of Constitutional law,
music, simple joyfull lifestyle, and in general taking on projects work that
others say are impossible...
SO I'm not so sure only liberal Democrats do not follow the "norm"...
PS...FORGET Coke, fast food (greasy salt & sugar), "instant", institutions
like school,  plastic, pop music, junk literature...
Enjoy being real.........
:)  Keith