On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 07:25, Robin Turner wrote:

> "Democrat or Republican" is like "Win98 or XP".
>
> Someone ought to put a line in the newbie-list FAQ that questions about
> GNOME and KDE just set us off on interminable OT posts. We just can't
> help it.
>
> Sir Robin

(g) -> So everywhere other than the US is "linux", ya reckon?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, whether one likes KDE or one likes GNOME
is really neither here nor there - the fact remains that we're using
LINUX...the fact that means the most and packs the most punch. Either
which, both have their "styles" - both are growing more mature (or,
rather, Gnome has re-org'd and become a reborn vision - KDE has stuck
with their plan and are just getting better)...just sad that some window
managers aren't getting any further than they could (Enlightenment)...
But that's another story in and of itself...

--
Sat Jan  4 08:20:00 EST 2003
  8:20am  up 3 days, 14:49,  3 users,  load average: 0.82, 0.44, 0.39

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
So... did you ever wonder, do garbagemen take showers before they go to work?