Tribes2 is about the only online game I play anymore (not any good at it
but we won't go there).

Do they make you buy another copy of it or can you DL it from somewhere
and use your existing account?

Anyway, I am pouring over all the how to's and what not's on the WINEhq
page and Codeweavers. I even downloaded the codeweavers rpm. Should I
use that one or the one on my Mandrake9 disk? I have never installed
anything in Linux. I have never gotten this far before. I have come
close. I am hoping this will be my final jump but time will tell.

Thanks
Russ