On Sat, 04 Jan 2003 21:58:37 -0300
"Angus Auld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I ran the "rpm -q" for several packages in question, and they all show matching
>version and release as the available ones. There was no sources shown so they are all
>indicated as installed.

Just to humor me could you copy/paste your rpm -q for the a couple of the rpms you
reference.

Launch MCC Install Software and select All packages and from the drop down menu "by
source repository"
Check the rpms listed as available from each source.
Are the already installed rpms showing as available and if so from which source?
If they all show from only 1 source then that is the cause of your problem, remove
that source and all should be well.

FYI The tex rpms can cause a problem with Update since his rpms will quite often be a
different release #, date stamp, size and content though he trys to ensure that all
his rpms will incorporate seamlessly into the distro.

    Charles

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
                -- Lily Tomlin
Mandrake Linux 9.0
Registered Linux user #182463
Machine: TallBoy #184143