> On Sun, 05 Jan 2003 17:45:05 -0300
> "Angus Auld" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Everything is working like a top. No probs except for this.
>
>Charles A Edwards wrote:
>
> You are fine.
>
> Just run Update once a week or any time you get an advisory and stop
> worrying about the other.
>
> My creed is that if it ain't broke, tweak it and if you can't tweak it
> then leave it the hell alone.
>

>     Charles

I can't overlook the logic of what you are saying Charles. If I only
hadn't noticed this apparent discrepancy, I'd be a "happier" camper. ;-)

All too often it's; "if it ain't broke, break it, then try to fix it."
In my experience anyway ;-)

Thanks for your time and advice on this. Mandrake 9.0 has been very
good overall, and I am enjoying using it and learning about Linux.
The good folks on this list, like yourself, have been making the learning a lot
easier and more fun.

All the best.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber