On Sunday 05 January 2003 12:36 pm, Freddy Baert wrote:
> Derek,
>
> Will you please tell me how to install this drakwizard rpm.
> Will I do this with Run command or in a Konsole screen ?
> Is it possible to do this as a normal user or will I need root priviligies
> ?
>
> Sorry for this questions but it is my first linux installation.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Freddy

Under KDE goto Configuration -> Packaging ->Install Software
It will ask for root password.
type in your password and rpmdrake will show up.

easiest thing to do is click on "All Packages, Alphabetically"
go down the list until you find "drakwizard-0.2-13mdk"  or something similiar
and click on the box next to it.
insert the proper CD that it asks for and that should do it.

David

   ( )_( )
   ( OO )