Anders Lind wrote:

I had heard a cast member was going to be killed off...from the looks of
it Will was going to be it.  LOL I actually cried when that cast member
was finished off!  Did you notice who made guest appearances?  Odd I
must say the least and one of them did not even have any lines in the
movie.

To be honest, if they killed off Will Riker I would not cry one second, IMO
he is the lamest char on TNG ohhh except of the counsellor of course.

/Anders

I don't get it...why does everyone dislike/hate the counselor? She's a sweetheart.

Mark