On Sunday 05 January 2003 04:57 pm, Joan Tur wrote:

> I'll do so; thanks  ;)

Hey. I'm here. I'll help you any way I can. I'm not sure from the previous
postings exactly what kind of problem you are having. Will it install, but
won't run, or just won't install?

There should be some error messages either way - send them to me (off list
would prob. be better) and we'll see what we can do to get you up and
running. :-)

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord