On Monday 06 January 2003 03:56 pm, Joan Tur wrote:

> It seems not to find the CD.  As I'm using supermount (MDK9) I've tryed
> with and without supermount (mounting it by hand).
>
> I've run:
> --------
> export SETUP_CDROM=/mnt/cdrom
> sh ut-install-436.run
> --------
>
> then a window appears asking me to mount the CD... so it isn't really an UT
> question  }8-)

> I have some doubts; what version of UT does the above installer support?
> The one I have shows the following info when installing:
> ---------
> Product Unreal Tournament
> Version 400
> ---------
>
> THANKS again  ;)
>
> PD  can this game run with the new Ati drivers for linux (not only with
> nVidia's)??  8-?

TBH, I've just gotten 9.0 installed on my new computer and have not had the
time (yet) to re-install all my old favorite games. Over the next couple of
days I'll try to install UT here - and see what happens. I'll keep you
updated.

BTW, did you get that other e-mail from the mailing list? Someone said that
they thought UT would not work with ATI but only Nvidia. :-(

Hopefully, they are mistaken.

I'll get back to you soon.

--

                                                                 /\