try being logged in as a regular user and go to terminal and SU
see if that works or just log in as root.

> Hi All,
>
> I was going to add some users but when I tried to access the Users I get
> this error message:
>
> Cannot lock user lib,
> file /etc/ptmp or /etc/gtmp exist
>
> I have accessed it before so I know it worked at one time. Any ideas as
> to what happened?
>
> MD9
>
> thanks
> Russ

Kenneth E. Spress
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is not a spam! Your are receiving this email either because,
you have sent me an email in the past, or you are on a list of marketers
requesting information. If this is not the case, PLEASE accept my
sincerest apologies and reply with "remove" in the subject field.
I will remove your name immediately!

Listen to us every Sunday at 11:00 am EST at:
http://www.alternacast.com
EZHelp, You & More Show Info
http://learn.at/ezhelp
http://go.to/ezhelp

AIM: keniswhoiam
Yahoo: kspress
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 19870108

You Finally Have A Choice In Local Telephone
Service Ask Me How.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]