At 06:21 AM 1/7/2003 -0800, you wrote:

> I think this would be a good point to end this thread, there are many who
> hold strong views about this subject and I fear that to continue to express
> them here could lead to a falling out of members.
> It goes without saying that it is a very emotive subject, many of us will have
> strong views which will differ widely dependant upon such factors as country
> of residence, political persuasion, religious belief etc.
> Let's remember that the members of this list are spread around the globe with
> the common aim of helping other Mandrake users and promoting Mandrake
> generally, so let's not spoil it by expressing political opinions which are
> of no relevance to this list and could concievably lead to alienation of
> valued members.
> --
> http://www.poogle.co.uk

Well said.

Now, if I can just get my wine/counter-strike stuff working, I can get
back to fighting terrorism instead of reading/writing about it here. ;)

Have a good one,
~Brandon
Laffs, Poogle always has something good to say. I agree with ya Brandon, though I prefer something more fun like WarCraft 3 where the enemy is more easily discerned by the Rush of attackers flooding my way while they annihilate my forces!

:)
FemmeFatale

Good Decisions You boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert