Dennis & Sue wrote:
~Brandon
I think this would be a good point to end this thread, there are many who
hold strong views about this subject and I fear that to continue to express
them here could lead to a falling out of members.
Yeah, Count me as one.
As someone who recently insulted the religion of about 25% of the planet, that is rich.

It goes without saying that it is a very emotive subject, many of us will
have strong views which will differ widely dependant upon such factors as
country of residence, political persuasion, religious belief etc.
Let's remember that the members of this list are spread around the globe
with the common aim of helping other Mandrake users and promoting Mandrake
generally, so let's not spoil it by expressing political opinions which are
of no relevance to this list and could concievably lead to alienation of
valued members.
I'm probably not considered a valuable member, But I'm considering becoming a new member of the Red Hat Group.
I've had my fill of this cryfest bullshit, This I can get from the Media.
We'll see where it goes from here.
Interesting - you are considering changing your distro because some people have opinions you don't like? Don't bother - I'm sure there are bleeding-heart liberals on the RedHat list as well. Didn't you wonder why the hat was red?

Sir Robin

--
"Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. And have fun doing it."
- Linus Torvalds

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University