On Tuesday 07 January 2003 07:07 pm, Robin Turner wrote:

> >> I think this would be a good point to end this thread, there are many
> >> who hold strong views about this subject and I fear that to continue to
> >> express them here could lead to a falling out of members.
> >
> > Yeah, Count me as one.
>
> As someone who recently insulted the religion of about 25% of the
> planet, that is rich.

 I was struck, BEFORE I  struck .
Kind of how Americans are, Kind, Patient,  Generous,and Tolerant, To a point.
then we stand up for what we believe in. If necessary, we put our lives on the
line.
We don't scurry away hoping someone else will do it for us . We're not
cowards. We don't target civilians, We don't place them in harm's way, and we
don't use them for shields.
Read up a bit about your 25%'s beliefs sport, Something other than the drivel
you get from the media.

> > I'm probably not considered a valuable member, But I'm considering
> > becoming a new member of the Red Hat Group.
> > I've had my fill of this cryfest bullshit, This I can get from the Media.
> > We'll see where it goes from here.
>
> Interesting - you are considering changing your distro because some
> people have opinions you don't like?
Oh no, differing opinions don't bother me, Being insulted begins to get old
rather quickly.

 Don't bother - I'm sure there are
> bleeding-heart liberals on the RedHat list as well.  Didn't you wonder
> why the hat was red?
 Gosh no, I honestly never wondered why the hat was red. Do you suppose it's
because they love liberal sobfests as well ?
Do you suppose their mailing lists are infected with liberal whine a thons ?
Do you suppose they would be profitable if that were the case ?
Liberalism doesn't sell, Nobody buys into it.