Experimenting is a good way to learn, isn't it?

Unfortunately, I messed around with the entry for CD1 in Mandrake Software Manager (MSM), deleted it and than added it again. Now when I try to add software from CD1, the system keeps asking me for CD1, even when the CD is in the CD player. Ejects CD1 and asks for it at the same time. Doesn't seem to recognize CD1 any more. Can I set this MSM back to the original values (kind of reset to default, uninstall and then reinstall MSM via terminal,...) without having to reinstall MDK 9.0 all over again?

Thanx

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/