On Thursday 09 January 2003 07:01, ivette brusselmans wrote:
> Tried your suggestion, but got the message "can't find CD1" although CD1
> was in CDROM drive. Poured myself a glass of good wine and installed MDK
> 9.0 again, added the mirror in MSM and updated the whole bunch. How come
> the update doesn't find mirrors automatically and one has to manually add a
> mirror in MSM? Kind of prehistorical it seems to me.
>
> Thanx anyway, HarM

Probably the "good glass of wine" was the decisive factor:o)

Mandrake being a French based distro needs a drop of Cabernet Sauvignon every
now and then, to keep it docile;o)

As to not finding mirrors automatically, it does just that doesn't it? Then
all you have to do is make a choice which fits you best.

Good Luck,
HarM