On Wednesday 08 January 2003 08:07, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> Sorry to disagree but  this works in Removeable media as well.
>
> You just right-click *inside* of the open Removeable media window and its
> the same diff as if you do it on the desktop...just whichever you prefer,
> desktop or Removeable media.
>
> HTH's! :-)

After a "supermount -i disable" and mounting a floppy through <removable
devices> I cannot "u(n)mount" the floppy by way of the right-click.
I get an error message stating it's mounted multiple times.
On the CML a "umount /mnt/floppy" is needed.

The <cdrom> there ejects and closes again straightaway -good training for
swift reflexes but not really practical:o)
again the CML has to come to the rescue!

With supermount enabled it all works fine but frankly I'm never sure whether
the floppy is really unmounted when I take it out.

Have you never had these symptoms?

Good hunting,
HarM