Thanks Derek, it turned out to my second cd's are damaged (both copies), I'll fix that and tell you the results. (after DL'ing 2'nd iso from somewhere else)

Best.

Can.

Derek Jennings wrote:

Well if your source for CD2 is missing you can easily put it back in again.

Using Mandrake Software Manager *remove* the sources for CD1s 1 and 3, close softare manager. Put CD1 in your CD drive, then in a root terminal type
urpmi.addmedia --distrib cdrom removable:///mnt/cdrom

That will put in entries for CD1,2, and 3 all at once.

The entry for Update is your Mandrake Update source. Leave that alone.

derek