You can always declare an online ftp source instead of the CDs. ( If you have
broadband)

Delete the CD entries, and enter
urpmi.addmedia distro_9.0
ftp://ftp.rediris.es/pub/linux/distributions/mandrake/9.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
with ./synthesis.hdlist.cz

(or some other mirror of your choice)
Then you need never worry about CDs :)

BTW: if you like mc, you might also like xwc, It is very fast and easy to use.
I think it is in Contrib

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net