On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:34:20 +1100
Trevor Rhodes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> > Sh_t...can you send me yer sample .xawtv?
>
> Can I have a copy of the file too please?  Still having trouble setting it up
> here on my sons machine.
>
> Regards
>       Trevor

Here it is:

[global]
ratio = 4:3
freqtab = us-cable
pixsize = 128 x 96
pixcols = 1
jpeg-quality = 75
keypad-ntsc = no
keypad-partial = yes
osd = yes

# [Station name]
# capture = overlay | grabdisplay | on | off
# input = Television | Composite1 | S-Video | ...
# norm = PAL | NTSC | SECAM | ...
# channel = #
# fine = # (-128..+127)
# key = keysym | modifier+keysym
# color = #
# bright = #
# hue = #
# contrast = #

[defaults]
group = main
norm = ntsc
input = television
capture = over
bright = 57%
hue = 53%
contrast = 42%

[abc]
channel = 1
fine = +10
capture = on

[cbs]
channel = 3
fine = +10
capture = on

[kjzz]
channel = 4
fine = +10
capture = on

.....etc listing channels to the end of file.
NOTE: i didn't have to add the "fine = +10" to each channel, just at the TOP, and
xawtv set all channels this way.  fine is the value for fine tuning from -128 to +127.
 might take a little tinkering to get it perfect on each different machine.

Jerry

--
Registered Linux User #300600
Registered Linux Machine #185855