Anyone had experience with these devices?

I have need of a second //port on my beast (AthlonXP 1.8 on a Soltek
SL-KT400-A4/L Mobo running stock Mandrake 9.0) to run my ancient but
reliable Epson GT-4000 scanner (with ADF unit). Works find when
configured as a GT-5000)

So I obtained a Netmos 9805 card and got it working out of Win98SE
without too much hassle - but I cannot get it to work out of Linux.

It's recognised in /proc/pci as follows:

  Bus  0, device  11, function  0:
    Communication controller: PCI device 9710:9805 (NetMos Technology)
(rev 1).      IRQ 19.
      Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      I/O at 0xe800 [0xe807].
      I/O at 0xe400 [0xe407].
      I/O at 0xe000 [0xe007].
      I/O at 0xdc00 [0xdc07].
      I/O at 0xd800 [0xd807].
      I/O at 0xd400 [0xd40f].

As I understand I need to 'insmod parport.o' and then tell 'parport'
where it is.

Problem is that when I do the 'insmod parport.o' I get:

[root@numbnuts john]# insmod parport.o
insmod: parport.o: No such file or directory
[root@numbnuts john]#

Where/How do I go about this??

And IRQ 19??? I always thought we only had access to IRQ 1 thru 15

I've been away from the hardware interface a bit to long maybe??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

John