Sorry for repeating myself :-)

I`ve dowloaded several iso files an burnt them like the manual says with Nero.
the same problem happens everytime
1. the very first velcome screen shows
2. i press enter a (normal) innstall
3 it does some kind of a system check
3. then a new black screen shows with a blue box in the middle
the text in the blue box tells me to wait, because it tries to find a cd-rom disc ( it has the correct name of the cd-rom)
4. After several minutes i new dialoge box shows telling me to choose one of my cd-roms. i do but nothing happens

I`ve downloaded like 9 iso files from 9 different servers and they all act the same.
Could it be some hardware maybe:
My mainboard has RAID prebuildt, ive disabled that in BIOS

heres my spec:
Mainboard MSI KT3 Ultra2-BR with RAID (raid not in use)
CPU: AMD XP1900,
768 MB ram , CD.burner: LITE-ON LTR
Cd rom: ATAPI 44x
Harddrive: WDC WD400BB