I used Konqueror for the first time a few months ago. Its by far my favorite Linux browser. Very fast and reasonably feature filled. Safari, is by far the fastest browser for Mac OS X. I highly recommend it if you have not tried it.

I Find what apple is doing with open source software stupendous. Everyone but the evil empiere benefits from better free software..

    Apple is also contributing in much the same way to XFree86. IMO,
this is great!! news.  (Unless your name is Bill Gates ;)
Its really funny, Steve jobs lashed out at Balmer and Gates in his Keynote. He stated "Apple loves open source software, others don't" Ha ha....
Alvaro Gil http://www.AlvaroGil.com
'84 Volvo 242 Turbo (Silver) 15 psi
'97 Leopard Gecko (White, Yellow, Black)