On Tuesday 14 January 2003 20:59, Miark wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:41:39 -0800
>
> "Myers, Dennis R NWO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The article says Chapter 11, so maybe they will be able to pull
> > themselves out of this mess....
>
> Damn right. I don't see this as bad news at all. In fact, it's good
> news because
>
> 1) It allows Mandrakesoft to _continue_ working, and
> 2) Without that immense debt burden, MDK will be able to work better
>    than they did before.
>
> Good for them. Good for us!
>
> Miark

Any which way, this is not born out of luxury! It certainly doesn't attract
investors.

I've renewed my club silver-membership so often lately I don't even know any
more when (if?) it expires.

I've paid for upto 9.1 boxed sets (that is going to be the best release yet!)
and will pay whatever follows......you bet!!

Mandrake is IMHO the best stable desktop distrib out there and the one staying
'closest' to it's users and the free-software spirit. They're worth risking a
few bucks for!

Good luck,
HarM