On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 18:45, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 January 2003 20:59, Miark wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:41:39 -0800

> Any which way, this is not born out of luxury! It certainly doesn't attract
> investors.
>
> I've renewed my club silver-membership so often lately I don't even know any
> more when (if?) it expires.
>
> I've paid for upto 9.1 boxed sets (that is going to be the best release yet!)
> and will pay whatever follows......you bet!!
>
> Mandrake is IMHO the best stable desktop distrib out there and the one staying
> 'closest' to it's users and the free-software spirit. They're worth risking a
> few bucks for!
>
> Good luck,
> HarM

One problem is that if you do not have a debit or credit card, you can
not join the Mandrake club. I am looking forward to the 9.1 release and
plan on buying the power pack when it is released. I am also going to
look into buying OTC stock in the company. If more people buy stock, it
might attract bigger investors. I have been a big fan of Mandrake for a
long time and it has finally reached the point where I am using it
exclusively. I have not touched my winXP box in days. The fact that it
is "desktop friendly" keeps me using it.

--
walt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>