I am using vi at the command prompt. I'm not that proficient at it yet but MDK 8.2 had the right directory for the help file. The installation for 9.0 that I just installed gives me an error, can't find help.txt in /home/tv/....ETC/help.txt. Where can I change where the program looks for the help file? I looked for a vi.config and such. I found the main vi directory, but I have been know to "play" with settings and never get it to work again. If anyone knows where or how I can load vi to point to the correct files, I would greatly appreciate it. Its a real pain to open another file manually with such a long directory tree.
Zane Minninger