I thought I had this figured out, but it doesn't look like it.

I am running Postfix on Mandrake 8.1
I am trying to get all systems messages sent to my internet e-mail
address, but it is not making it there.  Here's the funny part, it is going to
the ROOT account of the internet provider.  It's a good thing I know the guy.
So, mail is going out of the system to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
but I want it to go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I changed the /etc/postfix/aliases file so that all root
entries were changed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But I am not getting them.

Any ideas???

Thanks