From: - netmaniac - [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 11:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] postfix problems

I've two mail servers on my network: a w2kserver and a linux one. The w2k box is the
PDC which is connected to the internet and its mail server is working fine. But, when
I try to send any e-mail to the linux box (postfix) I can't read them. I mean, I don't
know where they went to. There's nothing in the spool folders, but the w2kserver says
that the message was delivered.

By the way, if someone has any good documentation about postfix I would like to know
the url.

Peace!

netmaniac

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. Instale grátis. Clique aqui.