On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Dan Brown wrote:

> Axalon Bloodstone wrote:
>
> > it can't get irq0, specify it in your conf.modules 'options ne irq=X'
>
>       This sounded good, so I tried it.  The module is ne2k-pci, so I added
> "options ne2k-pci irq=10" to conf.modules.  Now, it says "invalid
> parameter irq".  Checking Don Becker's site, it appears that the only
> options supported by that driver are debug, and options, which is
> obsolete.  Drat.  Is there any other way of getting Linux to give this
> card irq 10, or do I just need to try a different card?
>
> --
> Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good
> with ketchup.

Well, obviously i wasn't fully paying attention i said options ne. No like
it says the ne2k-pci doesn't accept an irq, you'll need to tell your bios
to assign it an irq, somecards have a tool to set this also. What flavor
is the card anyway?

--
MandrakeSoft          http://www.mandrakesoft.com/
                                        --Axalon