Like maybe when you start Evolution you cannot access Inbox? You have to
close it and start the program again. At least that is what happened to
me several times. That problem seemed to have fixed itself after I
upgraded.

However, those two lines where not in that file so I added them.
Although I'm not sure what you mean by "rerun ldconfig" but I did shut
the computer down and boot it back up. Logged in and checked my mail and
it did not ask me for my password. Seems to have worked :-)

Thanks again
Russ