On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 18:35, Russ wrote:
> Like maybe when you start Evolution you cannot access Inbox? You have to
> close it and start the program again. At least that is what happened to
> me several times. That problem seemed to have fixed itself after I
> upgraded.
>
> However, those two lines where not in that file so I added them.
> Although I'm not sure what you mean by "rerun ldconfig" but I did shut
> the computer down and boot it back up. Logged in and checked my mail and
> it did not ask me for my password. Seems to have worked :-)
>
> Thanks again
> Russ

In order to rebuild the cache without rebooting, you can open a term and
type: ldconfig

...this is the program responsible for keeping the lib path cache
straight.

BTW, that's $29.95/hr USD for support - payable through PayPal! (g)

(Hey...if I gotta end up buying the set, might as well make some money
towards it, y'all reckon?)

Happy Weekend!
--
Sat Jan 18 19:25:00 EST 2003
  7:25pm  up 2 days,  5:08,  4 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.25, 0.16

Adam was but human--this explains it all.  He did not want the apple for the
apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden.  The mistake was in
not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.