Lanman wrote:

J.R.S. - Instead of Xine and the heavy CPU load it puts on a systems resources, why don't you try Video Lan Client? It's much lighter, handles a variety of source inputs including Satellite, and runs smoother. I've been trying Xine and Ogle on an AMD 1800+ with 1.5 Gb's of ram and they run like a snail compared to VLC. Optionally, you can also download the server or mini-server rpms from their site and run your DVD, etc., from a different system ie; server located somewhere else on your network. I don't recommend that you do this with a wireess network, but a hard-wired network should be just fine.

You can find them at (where else?) http://www.videolan.org

Happy DVD'ing!

Lanman

Thanks, I'll check it out.