Hello,

  I just a hard drive crash with my server that was running Linux
mandrake
8.1.  I replace the hard drive and loaded Linux Mandrake 9.0.  restore
information from my backup and everything seem to be running fine.  I
then try to setup internet connection.  This is where i'm having the
problem at.  Now i cannot get the server to see anything on the local
lan.  The local lan can ssh into the server and serf the internet and
i'm able to get my email. I had samba set up before i install the
internet connection now i'm unable to connect via samba or nfs.   I
change the firewall settings to allow everything and this stop the lan
from access the internet. is there something i can do to correc this.

Bill Nash
NREMT-Paramedic
Critical Care Paramedic
EMS Instructor