On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 13:37, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 19 Jan 2003 6:37 pm, Charlie wrote:
> > On Sunday 19 January 2003 11:11 am, Anthony Abby wrote:
> > > Just in case no one had happen to notice this....
> > > http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5325&mode=&orde
> > >r= 0&thold=0
> > >
> > > Am I wrong here?  Didn't Mandrake support Burzi from the beginning of
> > > his project?
> >
> > You aren't wrong. Mandrake supported a lot of projects that will (possibly)
> > run for the hills since the bankruptcy protection application.
> >
> > It's all about "who writes (can write) the checks." "Show me the money" in
> > other words.
> >
> > I can't really blame him or anyone else with a project under development.
> >
> > Developers have to eat too.
>
> I can.  Not for moving, but for despicable slights on Mandrake when they have
> supported him.

Yes he did make some unsupported claims about Redhat/Mandrake, which is
pretty weird in and of itself.  But I wasn't aware he was a paid
employee of Mandrake.  Can anyone substantiate that?  Everything I'd
read about PHP-Nuke prior to adopting it as the basis for my website a
few weeks ago, simply stated Mandrake provided un-named support since
the inception of the project.  Can anyone shed some light on exactly
what support Mandrake provided him?  I'd certainly like to know more.

--
Anthony Abby - http://www.aplusdata.com
Comic Book Community News               |  Web Programming